Benefits of Membership to Collective Visions
Thank you for your interest in joining Collective Visions Gallery! We are proud to be one of the finest galleries around, and are pleased to offer many benefits of being a member artist. As a member artist of Collective Visions, you enjoy these benefits:
- High-quality, well-designed, well-lit display space for your artwork, whatever your medium.
- Promotion and sales of your artwork by other Collective Visions member artists through the gallery; consistent business hours of Tuesday through Saturday, 10am-5pm.
- Low sales commission of only 20%.
- Your own set of personalized, two-color business cards to help you promote your art and its presence at Collective Visions.
- Space on the Collective Visions website for you to present your portfolio.
- The opportunity to have a solo exhibition of your work every 12 to 18 months.
- $50 grants available to pay for the printing and/or mailing of postcards to help you promote your solo exhibition from Collective Visions.
- Exposure of your artwork throughout West Sound and the greater Puget Sound region through Collective Visions advertising in The Sun, Art Access, and Art Guide Northwest.
- Opportunity to promote your art on the First Friday City-wide Gallery Art Walk, when Collective Visions draws in several hundred people.
- Becoming a member of a vibrant and active community of artists who support, assist, learn from, and become friends with each other.
Please submit a complete application for membership by following the membership application instructions on the application form. We review applications each month. We look forward to seeing your application! (See below).
Please click here for our printable application.