"What shall I make today?" is the question I wake up with in the morning. Weaving and drawing projects are my usual choices currently. Drawing, I tell stories of time and change through ordinary, often discarded, pieces of the natural world, in the textures, shapes, and colors of broken shells, fallen leaves and feathers, sticks and stones and old bones. Working with fiber adds a tactile dimension and an exploration of pattern, creating art to touch, wear, and wrap up in for warmth and comfort in this changing world.
Sales and Professional
• Individual Commissions 1990 – ongoing
• Posters and other graphic arts, 2000 – 2009,
Harborview Medical Center, Seattle
• Artist Member, Collective Visions Gallery, Bremerton, 2015 to present
• Invited participant, CVG Annual Show, 2015
• Invited participant, Employee Art Show,
Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, 2009
• Classes in Drawing, Design, Printmaking, Painting (acrylic and
watercolor), Seattle Central Community College, 2000 – 2005
• Self-instruction and workshops in fine art and fiber arts, ongoing.
Always exploring, always learning!